April Top Seller

It's time to feature our April 2022 Farmhouse Frames Top Seller!! And the winner is......Abby Stohr!! You can read more about Abby, her studio, and her experience with selling Farmhouse Product below. <3 

I am so excited to be here!  My name is Abby Stohr the owner of Magdelena’s Photography. Magdelena is my middle name. I am located in Genoa City Wisconsin a really small town right between Milwaukee and Chicago. I have been in business since 2007 and specialize in newborn, children, high school senior and family portraits. 
Tangible product is where my heart is and I feel it has really set me apart from other photographers in my area. I have seen the industry change immensely in the past 15 years. There has been times where I have wanted to eliminate product and just provide digitals but I know in my heart that the physical print is where I stand.
I will be transparent and say the past few years have been really hard for my business. With two young kids and the state of the world business has been challenging. Two of my frame vendors of over 15 years shut their doors and left me feeling a tad hopeless. I am determined to continue to give it my all and push through. I found Farmhouse frames at the perfect time. I have decided to scale my product line to offer 90% Farmhouse frames with the other 10% albums and canvas. I feel being more focused and simplified will have great benefits. 
The product truly speaks for itself. I started off small and only offered a few options and they quickly became a big hit. I love the heart that goes into the product and that I am supporting a small business with beautiful values. The rounds and loft style frames so far have been most popular but I am excited to see the favorites as my product line expands. 
I love to chat business and make new photography friends so please reach out if you’d like to connect. 
Instagram - @magdelenasphotography